What's new

$1000 in Dimes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Finished the bag of dimes. Did okay.
Roosies: 1947d,1954,1956d,1964(2),1964d.
2009p(2),2009d(2).
2003,2004 English 5 Pence
1992 1/2 Franc
1958 wheatie.
HH
enamel7
 
Upvote 0
6 silvers for the equivalent of 4 boxes, I 'd say that's 'okay to pretty decent.' Nice haul! :icon_thumleft:
 
Seems pretty good to me. Some silver is better then none at all. I seem to average 1 sometimes 2 rosies per box and its seems thats just about what you are at.
 
wow!!! nice score!!! sweet bag!!! i average 1 wheat per infinity dime bag/boxes!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Good haul. I don't see how you guys do it. My eyes would "bleed" after a bag full! :laughing9:

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Good haul. I don't see how you guys do it. My eyes would "bleed" after a bag full! :laughing9:

apush :read2:

You can edge search dimes and burn through a 1K bag in an hour and a half.
 
Good score enamel7 :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom