What's new

$1000 in halves 8-3-07

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Got the first box and had some hope. Had some older coins, but no silver. Alot of 2000Ps. Picked up the 2nd box and it was completely 2000Ps. Hope I can get that smell out of my truck!

Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Keep getting the boxes...I've had the best luck with hand-rolled halves turned in at the bank....but the boxes seem to have paid off lately for everone here....Plus it helps keep you from having the silver delirious tremors....which can be bad.... ;D
 
Just keep getting the boxes. Get them from different banks.
I have hit some great boxes in the past 2 weeks. Prior to that
I had 10 skunk boxes in a row. Good luck.
 
As old as they can be without being any more than 50 cent.
1971P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom