What's new

102 today --only mad dogs and englishmen go out in the mid day sun --

ivan salis

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
16,836
Reaction score
3,816
Golden Thread
0
Location
callahan,fl
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
brutal --too hot to go outside much less treasure hunt. -- :'(
 
It's a funny thing... With this past Winter probably being our best on record, I anticipated a very hot, long, Summer. Boy was I wrong! Yesterday was like a Fall day, and before that all it seemed to do was rain. Two months ago we had a day that was much warmer than yesterday. Strange.

But I think I'll take it over 102!
 
only 102 :icon_sunny: .......pfft it's just starting to get warm Ivan :tongue3:
 
It's way too hot here to go... funny thing when it 95 plus my jack russel likes to lay on the hot concrete til he can't take it anymore...
 
tank you got dry heat --our comes with 100% humidity too boot :P
 
ivan salis said:
tank you got dry heat --our comes with 100% humidity too boot :P



lol no thanks I'm good :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom