What's new

104

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out today looking for a lost wedding band no such luck hit a small pond on the way back and got number 104 14k white gold
 

Attachments

  • 1441402711434.webp
    1441402711434.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 28
She is a beauty !
 
Keep m coming! Congrats
 
NICE ONE PLYMOUTH .
 
Really nice.

I'm only on ring #42. I thought that was pretty good until I saw your count.
 
Nice ring!! Did you use the CTX... just interested in VDI... thanks
 
Excal this time
 
man you guys with 100+ rings, that just blows my mind, great milestone!!!
great find on that one too!!
 
Wow 104 is awesome! Now are you counting all gold or everything and gold?
I'm at 9 rings for the season and only 1gold. lol
 
Only count gold
 
Last edited:
Only count rings


AHHHH>.. Now THAT makes more sense!

I just found ring #74 yesterday... a nice Stainless steel. Of the 74, 8 have been gold, and 8 have been Silver. Lots of Men's Stainless, Tungsten, and Titanium Rings.

Here I thought you had found 104 GOLD rings... Still though, based on what I've seen you post, you've probably cleared 25 of them... Impressive!
 
Skippy I have found 104 GOLD rings this year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom