tank014
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I think I am going to call this CU i go to my silver bank. Considering that the last time I picked up a bag there i recieved my now second most silver found at one time. Real happy and excited.
Totals
1965 - 9
1966 - 25
1967 - 61
1968 - 39
1969 - 25
79.50$ silver out of 107$ acually 105$ because 3 were foriegn and I was missing 1
Oh yeah and my box of dimes produced
1 - 1951 rosie
1 - 1960 rosie
1 - 1964 rosie
HH,
Frank
I'll post a pic when my GF gets back from Canada only because the wall of coins is cool.
Totals
1965 - 9
1966 - 25
1967 - 61
1968 - 39
1969 - 25
79.50$ silver out of 107$ acually 105$ because 3 were foriegn and I was missing 1
Oh yeah and my box of dimes produced
1 - 1951 rosie
1 - 1960 rosie
1 - 1964 rosie
HH,
Frank
I'll post a pic when my GF gets back from Canada only because the wall of coins is cool.
Upvote
0







