What's new

10K class ring cleaned up nicely

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Here are the before and after pics of the 10K 1963 class ring I found earlier this week...

DSCN0689.jpg


DSCN0685.jpg


DSCN0712.jpg


DSCN0709.jpg


Thanks for looking!

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice find. Is there a name on it?
 
Turned out great! How did you clean it?
 
WOW, that really did clean up nicely. WTG! :thumbsup:
 
Smudge said:
Nice find. Is there a name on it?

There are initials inside, so I will do my best to track down the owner. I returned this 10k college ring earlier this year...

IMG_6211.jpg


Tracked down the owner through the college alumni association - he said he lost it over 30 years ago playing football in the water.
 
birdman said:
Turned out great! How did you clean it?

Electrolysis and then Miracle Polishing Cloth
 
WOW you did an outstanding job of cleaning it up! If you find the owner be sure to let him see the before pictures! Great job~
 
Man, you could make money cleaning peoples rings, that blue looks cool.
 
VERY VERY impressive!
 
Time that is simply amazing my friend its hard to believe its the same ring an how much detail survived is just awsome , congrats :icon_thumleft: you did a great job my friend .

HH Tank
 
Yes you did great on cleaning that ring. Hope you can find the owner. Would love to see their reaction when you show them the ring....Matt
 
ok gotta admit my second time posting on this I'm still just blown away how stunning the ring cleaned up . :icon_thumleft: beautiful job
 
That is a fantastic cleanup! I'm impressed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom