What's new

11-15 Park Finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpimage.webp

I got back to a park I haven't hunted in about 2 years. The finds weren't mind blowing, but there were enough targets to keep me entertained. I managed to find a 1946 wheatie.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    569.9 KB · Views: 111
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Upvote 14
WTG SD. Looks like you are a bling magnet from the looks of the pics you posted. Are all those silver?
 
It is always good to find jewelry of any kind, and wheat pennies too. I see it as if it is better than pull tab or bottle cap it is good
 
Nice Stuff, Would like to see it cleaned up too. Congrats!
 
WTG SD. Looks like you are a bling magnet from the looks of the pics you posted. Are all those silver?
No, unfortunately. All the pieces were found not far from each other. I'm thinking it may have been from a junk charm bracelet.
 
This was my first time posting from my phone. The post didn't come out quite how I wanted it to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom