Brentallica
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all,
Despite the chilly rain, I secured permission on an old yard today with a beautiful Victorian home. Funny story - the owner agreed but said I won't find much because his Dad combed the yard with a detector many times while living there and he had found old coins and relics. Excited that Dad missed a few......... 1847 Large Cent, 1885 Indian, 1962 Rosie and 5 Wheaties ranging from 44-56D. Good luck out there!
Despite the chilly rain, I secured permission on an old yard today with a beautiful Victorian home. Funny story - the owner agreed but said I won't find much because his Dad combed the yard with a detector many times while living there and he had found old coins and relics. Excited that Dad missed a few......... 1847 Large Cent, 1885 Indian, 1962 Rosie and 5 Wheaties ranging from 44-56D. Good luck out there!
They are one of my favorite coins to find. I remember you finding your first on that group hunts years back. How many are you up to now, US and Canadian? Keep digging!

that's awesome! Good hunt! nice plug btw







