wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
probably my last hunt for the season,2 hrs,I found a heavy brass valve,a pair of vice grips,2.5 lbs of sinkers,and iron piece with 3 triangle openings that I think was the ventilation for a wood stove,6 ships spikes,an iron track connector bolt from the old railroad,a brass rivet and part of a fishing lure.

112511.jpg

happy hunting to all.

Upvote 0

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
........and some Budweiser!

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a lot of digging! Can you get anything for those sinkers? HH

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's a lot of pounds of recovery!

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I can melt the lead into divers weights and get better than .50 a pound. the budweiser is left over from my sister and her husband, I cant stand bud or miller light. quite frankly paulaner hefe weizen is my favorite. thats wheat beer for those that dont know. I tried some yuengling black and tan on thanksgiving and it was ok. I cant believe how much metal I've pulled from the lake it just keeps coming. maybe I'll make a lead statue of myself.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wwwtimmcp said:
I can melt the lead into divers weights and get better than .50 a pound. the budweiser is left over from my sister and her husband, I cant stand bud or miller light. quite frankly paulaner hefe weizen is my favorite. thats wheat beer for those that dont know. I tried some yuengling black and tan on thanksgiving and it was ok. I cant believe how much metal I've pulled from the lake it just keeps coming. maybe I'll make a lead statue of myself.

Thats funny, you surely have dug enough lead to do the life size statue. I like your way of turning it into dive weights. Keep at it.

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wwwtimmcp said:
quite frankly paulaner hefe weizen is my favorite.

Is that Hefe a German style or and American style? I can not stand the German style Hefe. Clove and banana flavor does not belong in beers.

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
german, the american style is too watered down for me. to each his own when it comes to taste.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread