What's new

11-27 AM Beach Hunt 2 rings, no gold.

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out this morning before daybreak to try a beach I haven't been to in a while with ATP Bob. When we got there there was only one other hunter in sight so we started working it. I stayed down on the waters edge and he worked up the wet sand a bit. Targets were scarce and more hunters showed up every 5 minutes it seemed. I got in the water a bit and popped out a silver name ring(If your name is Osmar I may have your ring). LOL. Worked it hard for about 2 1/2 hours with very little to show for it. I did manage a junk toe ring and an earing as well. ATP Bob found some change as well. That was pretty much it.

003-5.jpg


002-14.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Pickin's might have been slim, but you still
found some keepers. Good job.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
2 rings not bad if the hurd started showing up. There were several hunters out there with these neg. tides.

Dew
 
That was a good hunt, stpauli914 :headbang:

I like that silver "OSMAR" ring...nice find!

I checked on the origin of that name; here's what I found:

The name "OSMARA" is of Germanic origin and means : HE WHO SHINES LIKE THE GLORY OF GOD.



Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom