What's new

11" Hot Head Coil High Energy - - Can I use it on . . .

TC-NM

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sunny AZ
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro & Spectra V3i / White's E Series 9000 & Sunray Pro Golds HP's / Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT/ White's digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
11" Hot Head Coil High Energy - - Can I use it on . . .

my Pro XL which runs at the same operating frequency of 6.592 Khz.??? Any help would be appreciated on this application.

Thanks,

TC-NM ???
 
Re: 11" Hot Head Coil High Energy - - Can I use it on . . .

Hmmmm !

They produced two 12" medium profile coils originally.

One was matched and balanced for the XLT

the other model was designed for Eagle Spectrums, the Silver Eagle, the complete SL series and the DL Max machines.

Yours is a later detector but I can't see it can do any harm trying it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom