What's new

12:02 a.m. HAPPY THANKSGING TO ALL

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it is now Thursday turkey day. So I am saying it Happy Thanksgiving to all of Tnet. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Don't eat to much. But do have a great time with family and friends......Matt
 
Last edited:
Gobble gobble gobble, I mean, meow...... Happy Turkey Day all!


turkeycat.webp
 
Happy Thanksgiving
 
happy thanks giving
is not what the cat is thinking
to cool


liftloop
 
and happy thanks giving...every one on T'net
 
Happy Thanksgiving back to you!
 
Right back at ya mlayers! Hope you and yours have a great day!!
Quick story; I stopped by my mother's this morn. She lives directly across street from an 1800s Town Hall/Park. It's now maintained by the city parks, which are detectable w permit. Strict guidelines for digging tools are enforced. 7"x2" blade length/width max. Well, I look to park and to my amazement, I see a fellow metal detectorist with a shovel digging an hole to China. I wanted to "chat" with him, but was nearly late for lunch. He was gone when I left. He did serious damage to the turf. I didn't have a detector w me, so I don't know if he took his junk or left in hole. Either way, it's these sloppy diggers that inhibit our beloved hobby/sport.
Other than that, a great day.
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Peace
 
Happy Thanksgiving guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom