What's new

12/13/09- 2 Silver Rosies and 10 Wheats

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SE Michigan here.

Hit the park again today and scored two rosies, 47' and 54D', and 10 wheats as well. The rain
​
we had gotten last night and this morning served to thaw out some of the ground.
​
Less windy today and a high of 38', made for a good hunt.

[attachment=1]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • 2r10w.webp
    2r10w.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 163
Nice hunt there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Way to keep pullin em!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Great score on the silver and wheats :thumbsup:
 
Keep on truckin B, I know you are way past 100 shiners this year, I think I'm done till 2010.

ffd
 
Any day with wheats and silver is a good day! :hello2:
 
Nice pile of wheaties and two silver to boot! :hello2:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom