What's new

12/13 Beach Gold/Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 3 buck in clad, 10k 6.2g earring/bangle? and 7.2g silver locket with assortment of small diamonds from the dark waters this morning. A bit cool but what a sunrise.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1213 002.webp
    1213 002.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 982
Upvote 0
Very nice finds, DG!

I like that locket :hello2: .......have never found a locket.

Lorraine
 
Not a bad morning at all ,Nice
 
I find a ton of ear rings.... but all mine except the studs turn seem to want to stick to a magnate. Nice hall again....

Dew
 
Hey, not bad! Ken and I haven't done diddly or squat. The cupboard has been bare lately! Glad to see you bagged something.
 
Seems like your the only one cleaning house! WTG! :blob7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom