What's new

12/21 360 Beach Diamonds

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice negative low tides this AM ... Braved the start of the day at 5:30am at 39 degrees out ... My normal beach was waaaaay sanded in ... 17 cents there and a handful of trash to show for it. Hit another beach with another outgoing low tide, and knocked it out of the park ... Silver toe ring, junk kids ring, and a 2 foot deep whopper ... 10k 14.5g - 360 diamonds (missing 6 stones) -- Signal bout blew my ears off. He who lost this monstrosity musta been sore.

Gotta love the Tesoro Sand Shark.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1221 003.webp
    1221 003.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 950
  • 1221 004.webp
    1221 004.webp
    120 KB · Views: 936
  • 1221 005.webp
    1221 005.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 940
  • 1221 007.webp
    1221 007.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 944
  • 1221 009.webp
    1221 009.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 953
  • 1221 010.webp
    1221 010.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 930
  • 1221 011.webp
    1221 011.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 946
Upvote 0
My eyes my eyes!!!

Warn a guy next time to put on a welding mask for protection

if those are real--- Banner
 
:hello2:wow wtg, so are they real????nice ring anyhow....
hh
john
 
johnmarkham15 said:
:hello2:wow wtg, so are they real????nice ring anyhow....
hh
john

Thanks, and Yes, their real. :D
 
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt :icon_thumleft:


now try to out bling that one lol
 
Very nice. Man that things sweet. I would still be shaking to much to type.

Congrats,
Chris
 
Wow!!! I needed my sunglasses to view this gorgeous find!

Congratulations of terrific detecting! :hello2: :headbang:
 
That is incredible! Congrats on braving the cold for that one!!!
 
Now that's a stunner!!! Cograts :icon_thumright:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the beautiful ring...keep up the great work

hh herb
 
Congrats on the nice cool "monetarily valuable" find.
Now, promptly send that thing off to be melted down so as to notch a victory for people who have good taste.
 
LSMorgan said:
Congrats on the nice cool "monetarily valuable" find.
Now, promptly send that thing off to be melted down so as to notch a victory for people who have good taste.

Thanks for all the fine comments. Your right, its not the most aesthetically pleasing, but its a fine piece of yellow bling! Wouldn't do to take this one to the smelter. This one will be an ebayable item when the time comes to get a much, much larger value than the smelter will give.

No complaints from me thats for sure, Ha!

Happy Holidays!
 
Wow what a sparkler! I bet you about fell over when you found that one! Keep up the hard work!

Best Regards,
Steve
 
:icon_thumright: ;D :o 8) WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That is the most diamonds I have ever seen in one ring. A colossal, gigantic, treasure for sure. GH, Don

Date Found:xxxxxxxx
Location Found:xxxxxxxx
Value:xxxxxxxx
Description:xxxxxxxx
Detector Used:xxxxxxxx
Comments:xxxxxxxx
​
 
I'm blinded now, oh wait my eyes are closed and I still see the image of all those DIAMONDS, geees it's official it's flash blindness just like looking directly at a nuclear explosion. If I had found that monster ring a severe case of paranoia would have set in. It would be exit the surf go directly to the truck, put on sunglasses, depart the area, stay within the speed limit. Don't stop until safely home. Then ask the wife to pinch me to see if I was dreaming! Congratzzzzzz on an outstanding recovery :headbang:

I vote "BANNER"
 
I bet that looked great in the scoop! :headbang:
 
I really like the sardine can, now that's an incredible find. ;D
No, seriously, that is a great find.
Although I'd get my money back due to one of the diamonds are missing. ;D
Congratulations and good for you. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom