What's new

12/21 360 Beach Diamonds

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice negative low tides this AM ... Braved the start of the day at 5:30am at 39 degrees out ... My normal beach was waaaaay sanded in ... 17 cents there and a handful of trash to show for it. Hit another beach with another outgoing low tide, and knocked it out of the park ... Silver toe ring, junk kids ring, and a 2 foot deep whopper ... 10k 14.5g - 360 diamonds (missing 6 stones) -- Signal bout blew my ears off. He who lost this monstrosity musta been sore.

Gotta love the Tesoro Sand Shark.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 1221 003.webp
    1221 003.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 950
  • 1221 004.webp
    1221 004.webp
    120 KB · Views: 936
  • 1221 005.webp
    1221 005.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 940
  • 1221 007.webp
    1221 007.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 944
  • 1221 009.webp
    1221 009.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 953
  • 1221 010.webp
    1221 010.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 930
  • 1221 011.webp
    1221 011.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 946
Upvote 0
Holy Mother Load! That is one Sweet "Ugly" (just because it's so gaudy) Ring. I would take that any day. Congrats on an outstanding find.
 
I think I would have had a heart attack if I pull something like that out of the sand. Either that or I would have woken up and found out it was only a dream.

Congrats on a fantastic find.

I will now go out and get a seeing eye dog.

Ray S ECenFL
 
Yo Dawg! I see you be found my rang.


Wuz up wit dat?

Now do me a square and give me a returnation on my bling.imagesCA9O495N.webp
 
Huge ring!! Looks like it might have belonged to a gangster rapper.
 
Unusual ring for sure.... However, I don't understand what the welded on brace inside the ring is for. Isn't your finger suppose to go there or do you think this was worn on a chain around the neck?
 
AAAAWWWWEEEESSOOMMEEE!!!!! :headbang:
 
petersra said:
Unusual ring for sure.... However, I don't understand what the welded on brace inside the ring is for. Isn't your finger suppose to go there or do you think this was worn on a chain around the neck?

Thanks all for the comments. I'm still pretty stoked about it. Gawd and all, lol. The section you speak of is actually a ring sizer. The ring itself couldnt be resized by normal means, so someone made that addition. Fits well on a pinky with it (on mine anyway). On the inside of the ring, just under that guard, there is some fair scratching, so it is quite possible that it at one point, was around someones necklace.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom