What's new

12/23/08 silver

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did 3 dime boxes and 1 half box, I would of done mor but the snow is making dving super slow... >:(
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1993.webp
    IMG_1993.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 0
TF, you are hooked on those dimes like I was. Alot of fun, and the chance to get some really cool finds. My average on boxes was 3 per. Some skunks, some multiples, (per roll). I finally burned out after awhile and took a break.
Keep up the good work. AMC
 
How can he not be hooked with the type of results he is getting lately!

Grats yet again!

~Dave
 
nice finds....one off these days i'll do a box...so far just hunted 40 bucks worth ....nada
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom