What's new

12/24 Beach Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a beach today, nice low tide ... Worked hard and steady ... Plucked a 14k ring, silver ring, silver motorcycle charm, and possibly a silver spoon out from the masses of iron that was scattered around. Great day to be on the water. As I was leaving, Santa got out of his jeep and gave a hearty ho ho ho. The spoon weighs 82 grams. Not marked. Thats really heavy for a spoon I thought. Looks silver. Will have to get it checked out.

Happy Hunting & Happy Holidays!
 

Attachments

  • 1224 012.webp
    1224 012.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 539
  • 1224 013.webp
    1224 013.webp
    105.6 KB · Views: 533
  • 1224 014.webp
    1224 014.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 532
  • 1224 016.webp
    1224 016.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 530
Upvote 0
Nice find, Gold always make the hunter happy.
 
Great finds.......and a merry Christmas to you............ :icon_thumright:
 
Nice group of recoveries, and sweet rings there!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing :icon_thumright: HH BS
 
WOW!! DG, that's a heavy gold ring find! And it has a beautiful design...I'd love to find one like that.

Nice Christmas gift you gave to yourself! :hello2:
 
Nice gold find

That copper ring is an interesting find, might have a bit of age to it.

I'd have the stone checked if I were you. You never know what you have until you check it with a meter. You might have a pleasant surprise.

WTG!

Ralph
 
pretty ring. great job
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom