What's new

12/26/08 - You gotta love those silver dimes!!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also checked another half box today, guess what... IT STUNK!!!!!
With todays dimes, that put me over my first CRH silver dime roll. :icon_pirat:
Oh and one of the dime boxes was a skunk... ;D
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2010.webp
    IMG_2010.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_2010.webp
    IMG_2010.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
You are going to warp the 1 per box average that the rest of us go by and get our hopes up!

Stop it! lol

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
You are going to warp the 1 per box average that the rest of us go by and get our hopes up!

Stop it! lol

~Dave
Nah that 60 silver dime box already did that for ME. Congrats on the 2fers+, HH Mark
 
really good finds for dimes. Congrats

-Golden Silver
 
WTG TF!! Congrats on completing the dime roll. That is a satisfying feeling. Kudos!

I keep mine in the clear plastic tubes so I can see a solid tube of the little silver wafers....lol. I love that...ha.

Again......nice job TF......go get another one..... :wink:
 
Dang dude, you find way too many dimes way too often. Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom