What's new

12-27 Results.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope everyone had a nice and safe Christmas. Mine was great. We spent Christmas at my mother's house so I got to visit with her & the rest of my family.

I picked up 3 boxes of dimes Christmas eve morning at two different banks on trip there and when things settled down each evening I would start searching......picked up 6 Rosie's. Two per box average....I'll take that...ha!

Today I picked up two boxes of halves and also did a little local bank hopping. It appears I won't be getting back to my regular half box schedule until after New Years and maybe the week after. I also got another bank to order 4 boxes for me so I am curious to see how these produce when they come in. I don't even have an account at this bank.....they never asked...... ???

The first of the two boxes was a big ole skunkeroooo!! The 2nd box made up for with 24 keepers....all 40%. The balance of halves was picked up from the calling of banks while on the road (thank you Garmin) then stopping & hopping to the next one.

I ended the day today with 3 more boxes of dimes. They produced a total of 8 silver....3 Mercs & 5 Rosie's & a Lincoln penny......ha! I was tickled about the Mercs...... :)

I guess I will be searching alot of dimes in the next week or so with the shortage of boxes of halves.

The totals......

2-64's
5-66's
14-67's
16-68's
9-69's
1-Franklin 58-D

47 Keepers

Dimes: 3 Mercs - 42, 43-D & 44
11 Rosie's - 46-D, 51,57, 59, 62-D, 2x63-D, 64 & 3x64-D

Happy New Year to all..............
 

Attachments

  • PB290046.webp
    PB290046.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 276
  • PB290047.webp
    PB290047.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
Nice, i just started and it will take me a week or so to get the first shipment in. I went around and found 1 box 3 40$ then i got $440 in rolls and got 15 standing libertys,33 franklins, and 17 of each $0% and 90% kennidies :)
 
copperpennies said:
Nice, i just started and it will take me a week or so to get the first shipment in. I went around and found 1 box 3 40$ then i got $440 in rolls and got 15 standing libertys,33 franklins, and 17 of each $0% and 90% kennidies :)

Wow!
That was a rare score!- Congrats!

LJ- keep it up!
Great totals- Dec. has been pretty slow on the silver side around here!
 
TXTim said:
copperpennies said:
Nice, i just started and it will take me a week or so to get the first shipment in. I went around and found 1 box 3 40$ then i got $440 in rolls and got 15 standing libertys,33 franklins, and 17 of each $0% and 90% kennidies :)

Wow!
That was a rare score!- Congrats!

LJ- keep it up!
Great totals- Dec. has been pretty slow on the silver side around here!

Thanks CP & Tim.

CP - I agree with Tim. Alot of folks have been CRH'ing for a long time and have never had that kind of score. Like I mentioned in your post.....keep plugging and good luck. Grats to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom