What's new

12 Banks 5 rolls of Halves

bhali333

Greenie
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey guy's,

I was on a return trip through 2 townships in my area and was able to hit 12 banks, different branches. The only score was a citibank and they gave me 5 rolls of halves, 4 pro rolled and one private roll.

I found one Kennedy 1968D. I did not have to make special trips to these banks as they where on the way home. so that was a plus.

P.S. I have to go back to the Citibank they have 11 silver dollars but the teller was off yesterday and they could not access her drawer, I'll keep ya posted :)

Bruce
 
Upvote 0
Hopefully they are actually silver dollars and not eisenhowers! Or maybe silver Eisenhower dollars, that wouldn't be bad.

-bigJ
 
I can't wait to see what kind of SILVER DOLLARS they have???????? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom