ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
picked up 12 boxes yesterday just finished the last one.
pretty good totals. only had 2 skunks in the bunch
2- s proofs
41- 40%ers
1- Bic silver proof
6- 90%ers
2- franklins
2- walkers
Ive been really happy with the walkers this month. I only found three walkers in 1 1/2 yrs before i started these new boxes. so far i have 14 walkers just this month. I have been getting atleast one or two per batch.
Anyways i ordered 16 more boxes for next week.
thanks
Keith
picked up 12 boxes yesterday just finished the last one.
pretty good totals. only had 2 skunks in the bunch
2- s proofs
41- 40%ers
1- Bic silver proof
6- 90%ers
2- franklins
2- walkers
Ive been really happy with the walkers this month. I only found three walkers in 1 1/2 yrs before i started these new boxes. so far i have 14 walkers just this month. I have been getting atleast one or two per batch.
Anyways i ordered 16 more boxes for next week.
thanks
Keith
Upvote
0







