What's new

12 Days of CW Relics

stoney56

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
6,890
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
To the tune of 12 Days of Christmas.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

12 Buck n balls
11 eagle buttons
10 Spencer rounds
9 Palmetto's
8 shining sunbursts
7 silver seated's
6 puppy paws
5 large cents
4 belt plates
3 bayonets
2 slave tags

and a
CS Tongue & Wreath
 
GOOD ONE Stoney, Merry CHRISTmas to you too.........NGE
 
I like that, Stoney! :icon_santa:

7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif​
 

Attachments

  • 7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    7snowmanfamilytoyoursholida.gif
    127 KB · Views: 129
Dang Jeff! You got me all excited! I at first thought you had found all of that and I was looking for the pictures! Don't do that to an old guy. After I figured it out I think it's a neat christmas wish. Monty
 
Thanks guys. :)

Monty, just a shopping list. LOL We'll see what pics I can show in 3 weeks. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom