Buckleboy’s 2021 OMG What a Haul!!

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible! In one year, you found a lifetime's worth of coins and artifacts. Fantastic post and accomplishment- Big time Congrats!
Many thanks Jeff! I was astounded at the quality and quantity this year!

70monte68

Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Incredible! I haven’t been out in quite awhile but after seeing all these I’m going out this weekend. Beautiful stuff, hope all is well and thank you for sharing!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An amazing year indeed , glad y'all still have the passion & love your display style .

PS Now I have to see 2020 as I been taking some time off .

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great bunch of eye candy! I spy a brass finger loop from a patent 1863 whale oil lamp there in pic 1.
View attachment 2001475
My friend, I wanted to reach out to ask where you got the patent info and ID for this piece. Please message me via DM if you can. Thanks again!

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post(sorry I’m late for the dance) gives new meaning to the term “eye candy”. Looking at the pictures in the phone does not do it justice, you have to look at them on a large screen where you can reach out and touch them. I know what you mean by eliminating the trash to find the good stuff. In places like that I dig everything and process of elimination will give me the finds. This is an awesome post and your finds are amazing. Best of luck to you and your team. Thank you for the post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread