What's new

12 Half Boxes 12/09/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Did 12 half dollar boxes today, one of which was a skunk box.
Here's what I got:
1 x 1941 s WLH
1 x 1952 Ben
1 x 1953 d "
1 x 1958 d "
1 x 1959 d "
9 x 1964 Kennedy
3 x 1965 "
4 x 1966 "
10x 1967 "
9 x 1968 "
6 x 1969 "
Although I had only one skunk box, most were pretty low on keepers. I'm still happy for what I got. The dream box, semi-dream box, 1/10 of a dream box remains elusive. I still have 36 chances to get one before the year is up.
I think I could make a killing doing road trips this month, but boxes are BS free, and more fun to do.(so far).
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
Did 12 half dollar boxes today, one of which was a skunk box.
Here's what I got:
1 x 1941 s WLH
1 x 1952 Ben
1 x 1953 d "
1 x 1958 d "
1 x 1959 d "
9 x 1964 Kennedy
3 x 1965 "
4 x 1966 "
10x 1967 "
9 x 1968 "
6 x 1969 "
Although I had only one skunk box, most were pretty low on keepers. I'm still happy for what I got. The dream box, semi-dream box, 1/10 of a dream box remains elusive. I still have 36 chances to get one before the year is up.
I think I could make a killing doing road trips this month, but boxes are BS free, and more fun to do.(so far).
HH
Rich

Nice Silver, just too bad it took 12 Boxes to get it; at that rate your sure to get a dream Box eventually.
 
Not bad there Rich. I think your into some nice boxes and a gooood one is coming.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom