What's new

1200 pounds of coin up for bid.

teklord

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
577
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Excal II, Vibra-Tector 740, Vibra-Quatic 320, Automax Precision V2, Cache Pro Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here in Florida the Orlando Orange County Expressway Authority is selling off 66 bags of coin rejected by their counting machines. Dirty and bent US coin, foreign coin, tokens, ect. Total of 1200 lb of stuff. Sealed bids due by Dec 29Th. See the article by Dan Tracy in the Orlando Sentinel from Dec 20Th. I wonder if other roadway systems also do this ?

Teklord
 
Upvote 0
coolpix9 said:
$4321 is the winning bid!!!!!!

I wasn't far off with my estimate of $3000 to $4000.....good to know.. :)
 
BBcardsRI said:
Yes Gman... you are an infalliable math genius... we know. =)

~Dave
blah blah blah.....:P
 
GMan00001 said:
BBcardsRI said:
Yes Gman... you are an infalliable math genius... we know. =)

~Dave
blah blah blah.....:P

I would comment that I was scared that I had upset you and that you would now resort to riddling all of your posts with tons and tons and tons of boring coin statistics and ratios etc. as a way to get back at me but...

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom