Personally, I think it will go a higher....
Try this simple math exercise....
There are 1200 lbs....1 lb = 2.20462262 kg
so there are 544.3108445 kg
convert that to grams.....544310.8445 grams
now assuming the average coin weight is similar to the average coin weights of US coins (which may or may not be a valid assumption)
The coin weights for 10 circulating US coins (in grams) are
2.5 (zinc penny)
3.11 (copper penny)
5 (nickel)
2.27 (clad dime)
2.5 (silver dime)
6.25 (silver quarter)
5.67 (clad quarter)
12.5 (silver half)
11.34 (clad half)
8.1 (small dollar)
I ignored the Ike dollar as it really doesn't circulate....
The average weight was 5.924 grams
so total weight/average weight would be 544310.8445 grams / 5.924 (grams per coin) = 91,882 coins
Now obviously my average weight could be off, but it is close to a US quarter so it seems reasonable.
Now if you had 91,882 coins and sold them at $0.01 each....that's still $918.82....and I usually see foreign coins at 10/$1 or something like that....which would be $9188.20 (granted there is some profit in there....probably)
I am sure somewhere my assumptions are wrong, but my guess is the bid will be higher as my assessment doesn't take metal content into account at all....
And if someone from TNet does win.....I'd love to see the country/denomination/year breakdown....

lol (You know I'd do it....if only just because)
One other factor...I believe I read some of the coins were bent US coins...doesn't take too many bent quarters to add up quite a bit.
My guess it'll go for between $3,000 and $4,000.....as I suspect someone will take a chance on it or have some way to package foreign coins in random sampling bags for resale at higher prices and pick out the better stuff for themselves.....just a guess on my part though...
Yet another thing to think about....if the distribution of the coins was equal (across the denoms listed above) and all were just bent up US coins...the average value of each coin would be $0.277 putting the total at $25,451.40. Now if only 10% of the coins were bent US coins (same distribution) that still $2545.14 and 80,000 or so foreign coins/tokens too....
Well.....I guess that was more than a simple math exercise....but once I got started I couldn't stop...
