What's new

1280-X/CZ-21 Andersonfisher shafts

CoilFisher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
977
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone use these andersonfisher shafts to replace the one on your 1280 or CZ21?
If so how is the quality, build, etc.?
 
I dont have one on any of my Cz's, but I do have one on my Infinium. Comfortable, and very good quality. The only issue I had with it was a cam lock right after I got it, and they gave me a revised/better one right away....and even threw in a new lower shaft. Very happy with the product and service..................


CoilFisher said:
Anyone use these andersonfisher shafts to replace the one on your 1280 or CZ21?
If so how is the quality, build, etc.?
 
I have/use a Anderson shaft on my CZ-21. Love it. Very well built :headbang:
 
I tried the Anderson shaft on my detector and went back to the Fisher because they sent me a new longer shaft, upper and lower.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom