What's new

1280x belt clip

fisher2

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the belt clip i have doesnt seem to work it doesnt bend along with the machene idk if the 1280x box is posed to be slightly rounded but mine is im thinking of a way to get a slight bend in it
 
Upvote 0
You could try to warm the plastic up in hot water then bending the edges of the clip outward a bit. Not much, just a bit.

I lost one once and ended up making one out of plastic and I did the water thing to get it to fit. Also used some silicone grease to slide it on the box.
 
I didn't like it belt mounted it dug into my side so I moved it to my chest works perfectly!
 

Attachments

  • Chestmount bare resized.webp
    Chestmount bare resized.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 238
  • chestmount with cz front resized.webp
    chestmount with cz front resized.webp
    24 KB · Views: 242
Fisher sells a neck strap for carrying the box on your chest, but you still need some sort of belt loop.
 
I noticed that when I switched from the shaft to the belt mount that more and more scratches on the unit were developing. So I leave mine permanently hooked up to the belt mount. I use an old belt. Its one of the more rugged machines out there so no real worries.

Anyways...best to try and soak the thing in hot water...don't boil it. Don't stick it in a mug and put it in a microwave. Just hot faucet water. Try that and some lube. Cheers...HH -Joe


Sandman said:
Fisher sells a neck strap for carrying the box on your chest, but you still need some sort of belt loop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom