1280x belt clip

You could try to warm the plastic up in hot water then bending the edges of the clip outward a bit. Not much, just a bit.

I lost one once and ended up making one out of plastic and I did the water thing to get it to fit. Also used some silicone grease to slide it on the box.

I didn't like it belt mounted it dug into my side so I moved it to my chest works perfectly!

Attachments

• Chestmount bare resized.jpg
    Chestmount bare resized.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 205
  • chestmount with cz front resized.jpg
    chestmount with cz front resized.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 213
Fisher sells a neck strap for carrying the box on your chest, but you still need some sort of belt loop.

I noticed that when I switched from the shaft to the belt mount that more and more scratches on the unit were developing. So I leave mine permanently hooked up to the belt mount. I use an old belt. Its one of the more rugged machines out there so no real worries.

Anyways...best to try and soak the thing in hot water...don't boil it. Don't stick it in a mug and put it in a microwave. Just hot faucet water. Try that and some lube. Cheers...HH -Joe

Sandman said:
Fisher sells a neck strap for carrying the box on your chest, but you still need some sort of belt loop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back