What's new

12th trip to silver park produces silver dime

V3 SNIPER

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
toronto
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2 pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello all

These are the results from my trip. I managed $8.80 in clad & a little pocket knife, I also broke my silver dry
spell with this 1963 dime. I hope you enjoy the pics happy hunting... ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0023.webp
    DSCF0023.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 468
  • DSCF0025.webp
    DSCF0025.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 468
  • DSCF0026.webp
    DSCF0026.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 459
Upvote 0
Great day of hunting. Love the silver dime.
Bob
 
Very nice trip.
Every knife I ever find is in crappy shape.
Nice to see someone get a useable one.
 
those canadian coins are now worth more than the american coins! first time in 30 years the canadian dollar is stronger than the american dollar!! maybe you can help us out in iraq???
 
nice silver
i wish we had more dollar coins in circulation down here

HH DDEII
 
Nice finds looks like you found some italian liers or mexican coins as well
 
Nice finds for sure---Congrats on the silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom