What's new

13 Solid rolls of 40% halves Today 11/30/09

RIcoinhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
545
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Stopped by the same bank I scored a bunch of 40%& (1) 90% a week ago.I picked up 15 rolls 13 were solid rolls of 40% silver halves.All were marked in pencil 1964 or over like the last batch,the other 2 rolls skunk.Someone must be cashing in there collection?I also think that maybe the tellers are holding back the rolls that have the 1964 or before written on them? or maybe the person is just cashing in there 40%.Anyway I had a good day $130 face,total 38.4523 troy ozs = $701.37 at todays market.
 

Attachments

  • Kennrolls 002.webp
    Kennrolls 002.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 546
  • Kennrolls 003.webp
    Kennrolls 003.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 540
  • Kennrolls 001.webp
    Kennrolls 001.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 534
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
This beginners luck is going to drive me crazy. CONGRATS!

GOLDEN SILVER
I heard that! Maybe I need to take another sabatical sos I can start up again with some more of that beginners luck- worked last year haha. Congrats, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom