What's new

13 WHEAT PENNIES TONIGHT 1910,1918,1931

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webp
 
Upvote 26
Congrats to you on your 13 wheaties finds - most are in great shape and thanks for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Did you use something to clean those wheats, Brutal pheasant? Some seem almost uncirculated.
 
Good things will happen if you keep stacking up wheaty pennies like that. Best stock up now on lemon juice, vinegar, electrolysis supplies, etc. and keep ahead of the oncoming tsunami of treasures. Dirty pennies are the black sand.
 
Great finds there are a lot of key dates for wheats.. I bet there is silver around I got the AT PRO with the attack coil hits on pennies great but I always wonder if its not hitting silver cause I also find a lot of wheats. More goodies for your collection.. Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Would that happen to be a Crusty Indian Head in the Center?
Kind look's like it.
If not Cool.
13 Wheat Cent's are good finds in my book, esp pre ,1941.
 
Nice wheat finds; some early mints too! congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom