What's new

🥇 BANNER 137 hammered silver!

Taranis

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
3
Location
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last week I was holiday for three days and went to an old village site.
In the 16 th century the Turkish destroyed, and burned this village.
It hurts my waist, my knees, I have a muscle soreness, but it was a great experience!
The smallest coin is just a few millimeters.
All and some nicer after cleaning.
 
These coins are not rare towards us, the museum did not want them at. Quality depending on the value of 3-5 USD.
On its originating site is not yet known, thanked the announcement.
 
These coins are not rare towards us, the museum did not want them at. Quality depending on the value of 3-5 USD.
On its originating site is not yet known, thanked the announcement.

This is a mistake many people make - they assume because its old it valueable (Roman coins are a good example of mostly cheap coins). Although to me it makes little difference, its a hoard & I need one, the fact that it is common (coins that is) & you can keep them is a bonus. I'm guessing if they were all rare types the Museum would keep them.
 
Am I the only one who can't see the pictures, or hasn't been able too?
I feel like I'm missing out here!
 
Congrats! nice find.
 
I also often can't see pictures on tnet

fishinmcc muncie indiana TreasureNet
 
Great finds. Unfortunately, I'm in the group of people who can't see the pictures. Grrrr.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom