What's new

$1390 in halves, $500 in dimes, $100 in nickels

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,100
Golden Thread
0
Location
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 2 boxes of halves as well as another $390 in machine rolls, 2 boxes of dimes, and a box of nickels. Pretty meager results.

Nickels: 2009D and a 1951S that I needed for my album.

Dime box 1: skunk

Dime box 2: 1964P

$390 MR halves: 1 40%, which was my first ever "ender" of any denomination. Unfortunately he had no friends.

Half box 1: 1 40%

Half box 2: skunk

Two more boxes of halves tomorrow. Maybe they'll be better. HH everyone!
 
Upvote 0
"Nice" might be a little too strong of a word, but I have certainly done worse. I'm not complaining.
 
I think Chainchomp does so many replies in a day that he probably forgot to see your actually results before writing in "Nice" .. LOL
 
SFBayArea said:
I think Chainchomp does so many replies in a day that he probably forgot to see your actually results before writing in "Nice" .. LOL

He's on autoreply... :laughing9:
 
Hope your next two boxes is better for you. I pick up two boxes tomorrow also.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom