What's new

14" EXcelerator or 12" DD EXcelerator, or ?

Nicksterdemus

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
14" EXcelerator or 12" DD EXcelerator, or ?

I have an old Sovereign XS w/Sunray II meter. Came w/8" coin search coil that's concentric I believe. I don't have any mineralized ground around here. I can't afford a WOT as they're 200 clams, though years ago I lusted over them. These two are the same price so what would you do in my shoes?

14" EXcelerator
Search Coil for Minelab
(Sovereign Series)
Sale Price $129.95

12" DD EXcelerator
Search Coil for Minelab
(Sovereign Series)
Sale Price $129.95

Yep, I know the wares are being offered from a sponsor. As well I'm open to suggestions coz I'm dumb as a rock. I've read the diferences w/illustrations betwixt the DD & concentric. I'm looking for a larger coil to compliment what I have. Thanks in advance and seein' how I'm fresh fish, show me no mercy...
==================
I guess when it says, "Sovereign Series" that includes my old XS, yet I'm not sure.
 
Check out the 10x12 SEF for the Sov

the next generation in Excelerator coils!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom