What's new

14 k find

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in my junk pile of junk rings it was not marked somebody scratched 14 k mark the rind was broke at one time and repaired where it was repaired was all black and no kt mark I thought it was plated I have had the ring for about a year I was experimenting with electrolysis for the first time cleaning some rings

image-2332534382.webp



image-2952392069.webp



image-1856770123.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice, glad you rechecked
 
nice it looks real. I ordered a gold testing kit and it should be here any day now.
 
That's a beauty, Bluediamounds:hello2:

I love the face initials font.

Lorraine
 
Very nice looking ring, good thing you checked
 
It's good to check all gold, or suspected gold, whether its marked or not. I have several pieces marked gold 18k that aren't, but also a few unmarked pieces that turned out to be 14k.
 
Very nice ring!! Congrats!
 
Looks like a heavy ring...good save.
 
It's good to check all gold, or suspected gold, whether its marked or not. I have several pieces marked gold 18k that aren't, but also a few unmarked pieces that turned out to be 14k.

Ditto
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom