What's new

140ct/28g Topaz

Gemsniffer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
We went sniffing for topaz last week, I sieved several small but nice white transparent pieces but this ripper (Aussie slang for something which displays certain elements of awespmeness). I thought it was a piece of old dark glass partially burried in the river gravel as the area was once an old 1800's gold rush mining area & is also littered with pieces of old water worn colored glass, anyway to my suprize it was this 28g chunk of transparent/translucent brown topaz. Amazing what you can find sometimes without even trying.Cheerz everybody

ForumRunner_20121205_040638.webp



ForumRunner_20121205_040750.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20121205_040823.webp
    ForumRunner_20121205_040823.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 121
That second picture looks like a crystal skull! Agree anyone?:laughing7:
 
Yea, that's right.. I'm an expert in everything :tongue3:
 
That's Good spartacus53 !!!!
 
Very nice find, Gemsniffer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom