What's new

14k 6 grams # 9

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Hit this one after the storms we had up here, I am really pleased and happy. Did not get any gold all summer and hit 4 in about a week. All with the sovereign. Sand shark is still in the shop, and I am not missing it.
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0849.webp
    IMGA0849.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 667
Upvote 0
Excellent! That last NEer did some sand removal around Boston and s. shore area!!! I've been pulling double sessions and also been successfull! Can't wait to see Earl scream his way here!! Great find! More to come soon for you! :icon_thumleft: Soon I'll try and post my summer finds got a few good one!! Keep diggin :icon_pirat:
 
Beachboy, Youre doing awesome great job!!

CB
 
BB,
Nice, I'm glad you got another detector for the beach ( salt )
 
Thanks, having a great year, and the Sovereign is really a great metal detector. I think that it will do well in the winter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom