What's new

14k gold chain at Arbys

tonytygr

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
birmingham al
Detector(s) used
whites 6000d coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
14k gold chain at Arby's

Found on the table. I thought it was fake until I got it home and saw 14k engraved on the inside. My favorite place to "asphalt hunt" is a nightclub on Monday mornings. So far bunch of clad, a few bills blown up against the fence. I'm holding out hoping I can score a wedding ring!
 
Re: 14k gold chain at Arby's

SCORE!
 
Re: 14k gold chain at Arby's

Thanks for that tip Tony,my dog and I are tired of the same route to take a walk early in the morning.
There are a few late night gambling dens and booze joints near me. When times are hard more folks frequent these places to drown their sorrows and to try and make a quick buck on the pokies.
A lot of fights break out in these places as well ;maybe I'll find a gold tooth.
 
Re: 14k gold chain at Arby's

There's a big club here in town and once in awhile I'll drive through the parking lot looking for bills and the end where the wind blows.
 
Re: 14k gold chain at Arby's

Hmm...Those sound like good places to get some Street Finds for 09!!!
 
Re: 14k gold chain at Arby's

pigiron : ''maybe I'll find a gold tooth''

the best one i heard this year !!!!
Digman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom