What's new

14k honker!!! 11th gold ring for the year.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
14k honker!!! 11th gold ring for the year. (edit: Video Added!)

EDIT: No longer maintaining post.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 48
Awesome! Congrats on the fat Gold.
 
Congrats on pulling that honker. :occasion14: 108 rings is an awesome score for one season. :headbang:
 
Nice fat Gold there:thumbsup:
 
Got to love sausage rings, congrats on the totals.
 
AWESOME. !!! That's a big freakin ring !! Congrats !
 
Awesome finds! That's a great amount of gold! What detector are you using and what targets are you digging? Most rings come in under pull tabs.
 
that's a very nice ring man keep on hunting
 
Last edited:
Sweet chunk of GOLD !
 
Way to land a lunker....on land! Thanks for sharing...maybe after the end of the year after you have added to the total!!....you can share with us all your golds for the year.
 
$$$$ when will the price of Gold go back up??
Congrats on a nice chunk of Gold.
 
Congratz on Gold!
 
Man that's a really great find. I'll swing an ace 350 myself and have been interested in hitting many soccer parks in my area

Are you digging on the sides of the field or in the field itself? Or all of it ha ha
 
Congrats on that chunk...the makers mark is Stuller...they are a high end jeweler..
 
Last edited:
Honker there for sure!
 
SKIP DONT LOOK LIKE NO GOOSE TO ME BUT SURE IS A NICE GOLD RING ...
 
Skip,

I have had really good Gold hunting at a park across the river..13 since last Nov.Headed out shortly for 14..I HOPE.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Hey skip, thanks for those awesome tips. I'll admit I've been avoiding that side of the detector as I've been learning the machine and taking it slowly. I've also had such little time that I've been silver shooting lol

We got some great weather coming up this weekend and my goal is to get out there and try to learn that side of the machine better and put some gold in pockets. Very inspiring for a 350 swinger
 
Congratulations on the big gold! Nothing like a swift kick in the pants from a fellow tnetter to get out there and get the sweet yellow! Thank you!
 
Awesome ring find, congratulations on # 108!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom