What's new

2025 NH vacation hunt

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,610
Reaction score
11,521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
I vacation on the New Hampshire coast every year and usually do very good. Last year I did good, lots of silver and zero gold, this year, two gold rings ( one honker and one with stones) but no silver which I thought was a little odd. Anyway, I pulled a men’s 14k white gold band that weighs in at 10g out of the wet sand, solid 16 on my equinox at about 16”. Almost gave up on it😅 and the second came out of the towel line, it was also 14k white gold with 9 tiny emeralds and 6 tiny diamonds and I almost didn’t dig it because I had been digging a ton of trash and it came up as a deep 8 on my equinox. Also very hard to photograph so bear with me. The only silver I found was earrings and about $10 in clad.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2484.webp
    IMG_2484.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1532.webp
    IMG_1532.webp
    614 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2461.webp
    IMG_2461.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1526.webp
    IMG_1526.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1523.webp
    IMG_1523.webp
    701 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 20
Joe you did OUTSTANDING and thank you for sharing with us
 
Beautiful finds, beautiful sunset. Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
 
Looks like a nice vacation Joe Dirt !
 
I forgot your real name so Great job, Mr. Dirt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom