14k Turquoise Watch Clips

maxiebaby0914

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a watch for $5.00 at a rummage sale and these clips were attached to the watch. The watch itself wasn't gold. Their for a ladies watch. I usually see turquoise set in sterling, so this was a nice surprise. The clips are stamped 14k with makers mark "SG". They are yellow gold. Does anyone know what they are worth? Are they a rare find because the turquoise are set in gold?

View attachment 686603View attachment 686604

looked up SG to see if it was a makers mark nothing came up but a few things came up sayong SG meant soild gold ..don't know if that is true or not

I have a friend on Ebay named Trader Bret. His father started the native american jewelry buying craze. He was the one who helped the indians stop selling along roads and got their jewelry in stores. He can tell you more and might be able to give you a rice range. Look him up on the internet or pm me and I'll get you his number.

Sorry, mixed metaphors, Bret's father had passed away. Bret can get you the info. His father was the original jobber for the navajo and Zuni. Hope that cleared it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back