What's new

14k white gold 7.3 grams

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image-1081458331.webp


Have not had much luck lately at the beach in the wet sand.... All i found today was a bent spoon there so decided to move to the dry sand. Found some quarters, dimes and pennies. Moved to the volleyball court and that is where i found the ring. Not bad for about an hour and half!!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not bad at all, gee_mg; actually it is marvelous!!!

It's a beauty!

Lorraine
 
Not bad at all, gee_mg; actually it is marvelous!!!

It's a beauty!

Lorraine

Thank you Lorraine!!!! I enjoy following your posts!!! you always have awesome finds too!!!
 
I like those volley ball courts. Nice find!
 
nice find congrats HH
 
Good day no matter how you look at it. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom