What's new

14th trip to silver park produces silver cross

V3 SNIPER

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
toronto
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2 pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi all these are the results from my last trip. $2.95 in clad plus one junk ring and the tiny silver cross. I have to say the mag light solitaire was eyeballed. someone left it on a picnic bench and it works, I,ll take it. the silver cross never made it into the ground yet but the xlt found it sitting on the grass.
I hope you like the pics and HH. ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0028.webp
    DSCF0028.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF0029.webp
    DSCF0029.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 311
  • DSCF0031.webp
    DSCF0031.webp
    20 KB · Views: 324
  • DSCF0044.webp
    DSCF0044.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Nice going-jewelery and mag-light cool.

SKD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom