gtfan76 Full Member Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 143 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 28, 2010 #1 I didnt get any silver at all but its only 150. you gotta keep at it. anyway tommorow with my 500 saved in the bank im goin to get my first ever box of halves. hope i find a Franklin!! Upvote 0
I didnt get any silver at all but its only 150. you gotta keep at it. anyway tommorow with my 500 saved in the bank im goin to get my first ever box of halves. hope i find a Franklin!!
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Jun 28, 2010 #2 I hope you find a Walker! Unless of course Franklin's are your favorite. Walkers have a better chance of having a higher numismatic value.
I hope you find a Walker! Unless of course Franklin's are your favorite. Walkers have a better chance of having a higher numismatic value.
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jun 28, 2010 #3 i hope u getta seated lib. half!
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jun 28, 2010 #4 Good luck on your first box! HH Rich
Silverminer Full Member Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 172 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Jun 28, 2010 #5 Good Luck with your first box. Keep at it I believe it is a game of numbers and the law of averages will get you the dream box eventually. I hope you get a walker, ben and 1970 Kennedy! HH
Good Luck with your first box. Keep at it I believe it is a game of numbers and the law of averages will get you the dream box eventually. I hope you get a walker, ben and 1970 Kennedy! HH
gtfan76 Full Member Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 143 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 28, 2010 Thread Owner #6 CHAINCHOMP said: i hope u getta seated lib. half! Click to expand... Haha me too
H Hi Ho Silver! Hero Member Joined Jan 31, 2010 Messages 907 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Jun 28, 2010 #7 Be happy for any Silver you may be lucky enough to find!!!!!!!
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2010 #8 don't get to discouraged if you don't find some silver right away. It's a game pf patience, you will have good hunts.
don't get to discouraged if you don't find some silver right away. It's a game pf patience, you will have good hunts.