HISPAN
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 5,161
- Reaction score
- 605
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi my friends ! 
Hunt for three hours in one vineyards occupy an ancient Roman villa and I had been plowed and found a broken Roman Ring, eleven Roman coins, a bell and a few more things.
I could also pick the grapes this year are the last ..... but the sweetest, the farmer does not bother to collect them because they were green a few weeks ago at the time of harvest.
H

Hunt for three hours in one vineyards occupy an ancient Roman villa and I had been plowed and found a broken Roman Ring, eleven Roman coins, a bell and a few more things.
I could also pick the grapes this year are the last ..... but the sweetest, the farmer does not bother to collect them because they were green a few weeks ago at the time of harvest.
H
Attachments
-
1-16 Octubre 2011 038.webp42.2 KB · Views: 463 -
2-16 Octubre 2011 051.webp10.1 KB · Views: 487 -
3-16 Octubre 2011 077.webp21.5 KB · Views: 505 -
4-16 Octubre 2011 059.webp28.7 KB · Views: 502 -
5-16 Octubre 2011 064.webp34.7 KB · Views: 500 -
6-16 Octubre 2011 069.webp34.7 KB · Views: 510 -
7-16 Octubre 2011 012.webp28.6 KB · Views: 504
Upvote
0














