What's new

✅ SOLVED 1600s spanish silver

Juiceboxer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone i found this coin the other day i believe to be king charles II possible 1/2 reale. im not an expert its clearly hammered and extremely small about pull tab size just looking information on when and where it was made and if it is a 1/2 reale. I can't find any other coin that looks like it. Thanks for any info! The cross has lions and castles in opposite corners and the back has CAS.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2474.webp
    IMG_2474.webp
    138.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2485.webp
    IMG_2485.webp
    177.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2490.webp
    IMG_2490.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2491.webp
    IMG_2491.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Juiceboxer! :hello:

Looks to me that Cru agrees with your assessment of your find.
If you can let us know what part of the world and the conditions that you made your find in, this will often help us to identify a find.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations. Super find. Bucket lister for me.
 
Upvote 0
Oh awesome thank you for confirming. I did not think I was right lol
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on an epic score!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Juiceboxer! :hello:

Looks to me that Cru agrees with your assessment of your find.
If you can let us know what part of the world and the conditions that you made your find in, this will often help us to identify a find.

Dave
Not quite, I don't agree, I just like it & want one....lol
 
Upvote 0
Great find I always have room in my bucket for one of those. Display it nicely. Thanks for posting it
 
Upvote 0
Yes, a half reale. Likely minted in Potosi. Great find!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wow! Nice find speechless!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom