Vino
Banned
Went back to my 8reale spot today for a half day hunt..
Finds covered 300 years..
Was real happy to get my first intact shoe buckle.
Then came the silvers, I hate to sound ungrateful but man what a bummer. When your finding 1700s shoe buckles and 8Reales,then pull out merks.
NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.
Then came some flat buttons and the spoon bowl.
Right before I left I found 2 toasted coppers. At least I thought they were, but got home and the one vleaned up real nice..1852 LC.
If anyone ever seen this little bottle with the copper around it let me know. I have never seen anything like it before.
Thanks for looking
George
Finds covered 300 years..
Was real happy to get my first intact shoe buckle.
Then came the silvers, I hate to sound ungrateful but man what a bummer. When your finding 1700s shoe buckles and 8Reales,then pull out merks.
NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.
Then came some flat buttons and the spoon bowl.
Right before I left I found 2 toasted coppers. At least I thought they were, but got home and the one vleaned up real nice..1852 LC.
If anyone ever seen this little bottle with the copper around it let me know. I have never seen anything like it before.
Thanks for looking
George
Upvote
14
). And the details on that LC are superb. Thanks for the text and phone call. Now get out there and dig that pit we've been talking about.
if you don't want the silver, you can mail it to me







