What's new

1770s-80s Continental Navy Officer's Cuff

Ken C

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
162
Reaction score
391
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mt. Wolf, PA
Detector(s) used
Deus II / Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Other
I was cleaning a set of cuff-links I found earlier this year. I thought they were plain like another set I had found. To my surprise, they have an anchor on them. Someone on my site was able to ID them.

cuffa.webp

cuffb.webp

IMG_6063.webp
 
That is an awesome find for sure! Congratulations on that one. Also goes to show that sometimes you just don't know what you've found until you further inspect closely.
 
IMG_20180116_222505.webpKen, Terrific find! It appears that I dug a single one years ago and never realized it. Thanks for posting!
 
Wow, very cool find! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom