CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I had a chance to get back to the old Copperhead Road , 6 hour search . I was glad I took the time .The finds are getting far and in between but still happening with some different items and still some more good finds .. part of stone foundation :icon_scratch: ,time to check this out, #1 a silver locket with initials MSR , oar lock , Conn. copper 1787 , snake button , iron ,gold guilded square button, 1804 Draped bust half cent , four 17* military buttons .."Rifleman" one piece , plate scards ,shells, spikey gears, pewter pieces, copper ring ,4 musket balls , I'll let the pictures show the rest . If the big oak could talk. Thanks everyone, and "Many Thanks " to all the Vets today and always "Freedom is not Free"

Attachments

• 11-11-09zzzzz 012.jpg
    11-11-09zzzzz 012.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 878
  • 11-11-2009xx.jpg
    11-11-2009xx.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 860
  • 11-11-09zzzzz 011.jpg
    11-11-09zzzzz 011.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 701
  • 11-11-09zzzzz 007.jpg
    11-11-09zzzzz 007.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 705
  • 11-11-2009xx 002.jpg
    11-11-2009xx 002.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 667
  • makes more cents 002.jpg
    makes more cents 002.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 583
  • azx 001.jpg
    azx 001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 404
  • azx 003.jpg
    azx 003.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
Re: Copperhead Road revisited

Wow, CMD, GREAT finds, that 1804 is a beauty. You have a great site there... I like the location pics too.

Sweet digs. That Conn. coin looks like some kind of different metal, is it just the lighting?

You have some amazing finds there, good location. :thumbsup:

Rusted_Iron said:
Wow, CMD, GREAT finds, that 1804 is a beauty. You have a great site there... I like the location pics too.

Sweet digs. That Conn. coin looks like some kind of different metal, is it just the lighting?
Thanks Rusted Iron ,Lighting, :dontknow: looks strange :icon_scratch: it is Copper ,1804 was only washed with warm water ,excited about that!!! must be this camera..

CM, the Connecticut copper is very nice. You have been tearing up the pines lately. I don't see any end in sight for you. :notworthy:

Thats one sweet site :icon_thumleft:.

IAsoldier said:
Thats one sweet site :icon_thumleft:.
Thanks for your service IAsoldier ..Glad your home!! :icon_salut:

In the fifth picture down there is an eagle button just to the upper right of the 1804 half-cent. Is that a solid one piece button? thanks

johnnyi said:
In the fifth picture down there is an eagle button just to the upper right of the 1804 half-cent. Is that a solid one piece button? thanks
Hey johnnyi, one piece solid

Beautiful Relics & GREAT coppers ! That draped bust looks like she will clean up real nice! I hope you post some more pics when you are finished with her ? Congrats!! MaineRelic.

CMDiamonddawg said:
johnnyi said:
Hey johnnyi, one piece solid

That is proving to be a very difficult button to identify, but clearly it is U.S.. It may be one of your better finds here.

Fab finds! :icon_thumleft:
You might want to download the free Irfanview graphics software and make your photos smaller for posting.
teddy

NICE COINAGE! Beautiful 1804! IS she stemmed? And that CT copper appears to have great detail....that place is awesome.

Love that draped bust. Looks like it's in great shape too!!

Nice finds for sure

Looks like some tough area to hunt. When it dies out some more you may find some other keepers there

HH Jer

looks like a real nice hunt from my end..WTG... :icon_thumleft:

Would love to see a bigger pic of the Conn. Great detail there. Congrats.Hogge :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back